Are you considering your own monitoring solution ?. You can license our CheckUpDown system (including source code) for US$ 50,000. This is a fraction of the cost of developing your own system with the same comprehensive functionality that our system offers.
- Branding: System easily rebranded from 'CheckUpDown' to your own brand running on your own URLs.
- Stability: Proven system live on the Internet since the year 2000.
- Authoritative: High ranking in search engines for reporting of HTTP errors.
- User control: Users directly control management of their accounts. Intervention seldom required by site owner.
- Flexible notification: Multiple email addresses per monitoring account, including SMS (text messages) via email-SMS bridge.
- Large users: Account group facility allows large users to view and maintain all their accounts from one screen.
- Site Management: Dedicated supervisor functions to manage all live and trial accounts.
- Monitoring Errors: Very detailed error-trapping explains to users the cause and solution of all errors.
- Monitoring History: Unlimited online monitoring history at day level with month summaries. Additional CSV downloads of all monitoring activity for analysis direct by user.
- Timezones: User selects timezone for each monitoring account. Timezone selection can be changed at any time.
- Fully multilingual: All language-specific items can be changed without changing program source code.
- Social media: Easily referenced from sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Account costs: Flexible setup of account costs.
- Billing renewal: Automatic emails for conversion of trial to live accounts. All accounts in group can have same annual renewal.
- Internal design: MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture cleanly separates data, interface and logic functions.
- Device-friendly: All screens in XHTML format for accurate display on large-screen and small-screen user systems.
- Technology: Modern standards (Java, Tomcat, Spring) allows deployment on multiple operating systems.
- Database: External definition of database drivers via JDBC allows any database to be used.
Please contact us if you would to discuss licensing our system.